Alzheimer’s Resources in Los Angeles County
The resources listed in this directory have been compiled by Alzheimer’s Greater Los Angeles. Additional information is available through our Helpline at (844) 435-7259.
As you use this directory, please keep in mind:
- Alzheimer’s Greater Los Angeles does not endorse the
agencies listed in this directory nor was any payment
received for their inclusion.
- We suggest calling or visiting three to four agencies or
facilities to consider your options before making a final
decision on a service provider.
- Although we do our best to keep all information up-to-date,
resource contact information changes frequently. Please
call us at (844) 435-7259 if any information proves to be
- This Resource Directory is specific to Los Angeles County.
For referrals to resources in Riverside and San Bernardino
counties, please call our Helpline at (844) 435-7259.
Here are some helpful suggestions:
- Before you pick up the phone to call, try to write down
your questions in advance.
- Have a pencil/pen and paper ready when making phone calls.
- Ask for the name and title of the person with whom you are speaking and make note of the date and time.
- Keep a notebook to record the calls you make.
- If possible, visit the facility with a trusted friend or family member before making your decision.
- Call or visit again if you have additional questions after your first call or visit.